How do you get a Blood Test in Ireland?
- Order Online. Select your required blood test from our test menu or call us on 076888 9622 to order your test.
- Select either a nurse visit or self arrange phlebotomy.
- Send your sample to MED LAB.
- Wait for your blood test results, once they’re ready we will send them to you via email within the turnaround time stated on the website.
Do I need a Doctors referral to use this service?
- No you do not require a Doctor’s Referral, we provide one when you have placed an order. This is free of charge, and a consultation is not required unless stated on certain tests.
How soon will I get my results?
- The turnaround time is a guide only, and will sometimes depend upon assay run schedules. Most results are provided within the time frame provided, but there may be technical difficulties, or the results may need to be re-run to check accuracy, or our Doctor may be held up passing comment. We can easily give you a status report, so please do email us or phone us to chase results, not the Laboratory itself.
More information on both service available by clicking the links below.
Nurse Visit Service | Self Arrange Phlebotomy